Why Buy This Product?
How It Works
The Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to make your vehicle feel smooth as glass. The ClayBlock V2 makes removing overspray, industrial fallout, brake dust, and contamination easier than ever imagined. The unique design utilizes surface cleansing clay that makes paintwork, headlights, glass, wheels, and painted plastic surfaces feel smooth to perfection. The surface cleansing ClayBlock V2 traps and removes embedded contaminants from the surface for the cleanest results possible. The high-tech design of the ClayBlock V2 allows anyone to safely and easily decontaminate any automotive surface. Traditional claybars are often easy to drop; the ClayBlock V2 is designed to be easy to handle with a cushion grip that conforms to the shape of your hand. The cushioned grip spreads even pressure over the surface of the ClayBlock V2 for the highest quality results. Combined with super-slick Clay Luber, the Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 is the easiest way to make your paint feel smooth-as-glass!
How To Use:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant.
- Gently glide the rubber side of the ClayBlock back and forth on the surface until smooth feel is achieved
- The ClayBlock will grab the surface initially.
- This grabbing indicates that the ClayBlock is removing contamination.
- Continue rubbing gently until the ClayBlock glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the ClayBlock.
- If it appears soiled, mist it with some Luber and scrub it clean with a microfiber towel.
- If you drop the ClayBlock or it becomes completely soiled, take care to ensure the surface is cleaned and free of abrasives before cleaning the rest of the vehicle.
- Decontaminate any exterior surface that is shiny or clear.
- Clear optical plastics
- Polished Metals
- Finish by sealing the clean and smooth surfaces with your favorite Chemical Guys vehicle coating, synthetic sealant, or natural carnauba wax.