- Heavy duty clay bar removes intense embedded grime and debris when all other clay bars fail
- Restores a smooth-as-glass feel to exterior surfaces
- Removes contamination that lighter clay bars can’t budge
- Preferred for cars that have not been clayed in years
- Safe for use on any exterior part that is shiny or clear: paintwork, glass, clear plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and more
- Prepares surfaces for cleaner polishing results and a longer-lasting wax bond directly to the surface
- Flex-Clay Technology conforms to every curve and contour for maximum effect with every swipe
- Easy to use: spray Clay Luber, then wipe with the Clay Bar!
About The Heavy Duty Clay Bar
The Heavy Duty Clay Bar is for cars that have never been clayed. The Heavy Clay Bar is for extremely rough and sticky paint finishes full of heavy industrial contamination, pollution, tree sap, and brake dust. Only use the Heavy Duty Clay Bar when no other clay bar makes the surface feel smooth as glass. If you need to use the Heavy Duty Clay Bar, chances are the surface has been neglected and needs to be polished to remove swirls, scratches, and wash marring that accompany years of daily driving and parking out in extremely polluted conditions. First wash the car, decontaminate it with the Black Heavy Duty Clay Bar, then polish to remove swirls & scratches before sealing the paintwork with synthetic sealant or natural carnauba wax. For the worst of the worst, bust out the big guns and take down the heaviest brake dust and contamination with the Heavy Duty Clay Bar and Clay Luber combo.
How To Use:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then glide it back and forth across the surface.
- The clay bar will grab the surface initially.
- This grabbing indicates that the clay is removing contamination.
- Continue rubbing gently until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the clay.
- If it appears soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion to clean the next section.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
- Decontaminate any exterior surface that is shiny or clear:
- Clear optical plastics
- Polished Metals
- Finish by sealing the clean and smooth surfaces with your favorite Chemical Guys vehicle coating, synthetic sealant, or natural carnauba wax.