Why Buy This Product ?
- Light duty clay bar removes light levels of embedded grime and debris
- Restores a smooth-as-glass feel to exterior surfaces
- Gently removes pollution, brake dust, water spot minerals, industrial fallout, and more
- Safe for use on any exterior part that is shiny or clear: paintwork, glass, clear plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and more
- Prepares surfaces for cleaner polishing results and a longer-lasting wax bond directly to the surface
- Flex-Clay Technology conforms to every curve and contour for maximum effect with every swipe
- Easy to use: spray Clay Luber, then wipe with the Clay Bar!
About The Light Duty Clay Bar
The Chemical Guys Light Duty Clay Bar is the gentle solution for turning lightly rough and bumpy paintwork smooth as glass. Choose the Light Duty Clay Bar when working on brand new cars, or garage-kept show cars with very light levels of contamination. Most new cars are shipped via rail at some point, so even brand new cars arrive at the dealership covered in steel particle rail dust. The Chemical Guys Light Duty Clay Bar removes embedded contaminants that ruin shine and destroy paintwork over time. Professional detailers use the Light Duty Clay Bar to pull debris out from the paintwork before it clogs buffing pads, induces extra scratches, and blocks fresh coats of wax from sticking to the surface. This flexible synthetic clay bar conforms to every curve and contour wit Flex-Clay Technology, and easily removes paint overspray, rail dust, brake dust, pollution, and contamination to restore a smooth-as-glass feel. Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior automotive surface, including paint, clear plastic, glass, and polished metal surfaces with the Light Duty Clay Bar. Chemical Guys constantly innovates, and the newest clay bar formula is engineered to last longer and clean more vehicles than ever before. The Light Duty Clay Bar works great on any glossy paint finish on brand new cars straight from the dealership, or on well-loved garage-kept show cars. Make brand new vehicles feel how and look how they should have in the showroom with the Light Duty Clay Bar.
How To Use:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then glide it back and forth across the surface.
- The clay bar will grab the surface initially.
- This grabbing indicates that the clay is removing contamination.
- Continue rubbing gently until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the clay.
- If it appears soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion to clean the next section.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
- Decontaminate any exterior surface that is shiny or clear:
- Clear optical plastics
- Polished Metals
- Finish by sealing the clean and smooth surfaces with your favorite Chemical Guys vehicle coating, synthetic sealant, or natural carnauba wax.