Why Buy This Product?
- Keeps wheels shiny and clean
- Helps repel dirt, grime, water, brake dust, road salt, and more
- Protects glossy wheel finishes to help prevent corrosion
- Resists high temperatures from braking and driving
- Safe for any shiny wheel finish, including chrome, polished aluminum, carbon fiber, stainless steel, and more
- Perfect for gloss painted, powder coated, chrome, or polished aluminum, stainless steel, or gold wheels and rims
- Durable protection lasts for months
How It Works
Wheel Guard repels brake dust to keep wheels clean and shiny. Hard braking generates high heat, cooks brake pads, and results in burnt carbon and steel particles all over wheels and rims. This abrasive brake dust is not only ugly and difficult to clean; it’s very corrosive, and will damage the wheels if left unchecked. Chemical Guys Wheel Guard is a specialty synthetic wax developed just for wheels and brake components. Spread the synthetic putty cream over shiny wheel surfaces to protect against brake dust, road grime, dirt, mud, water, and more! The full-synthetic acrylic formula bonds directly into the pores of painted and polished metal surfaces, protecting them off from the environment so contamination simply cannot stick to the wheel. Surfaces protected with Wheel Guard stay cleaner much longer, and are easier to clean with gentle products and methods. Protect any shiny wheel finish, including chrome, polished aluminum, stainless steel, powder coated, painted, vinyl wrapped, and even carbon fiber. Spread Wheel Guard over painted brake calipers to help keep burnt brake dust off parts that take a beating every time you stop the car. Protect wheels and brake parts from harmful brake dust and contamination that ruin gloss and shine with Chemical Guys Wheel Guard wax.
How To Use:
- Always wait for wheel to cool.
- Rinse wheel off with water and using a good premium wash, clean wheel thoroughly, then dry.
- Scoop up a small amount of Wheel Guard on a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad
- Spread a thin, even coat over any glossy and shiny wheel surface and brake components
- Allow wax To Dry For 15 Minutes
- Buff off sing a Microfiber Towel
- For added protection, follow up with Max Coat Wheel Guard Rim & Wheel Sealant