Why Buy This Product ?
- Durable protection against the harshest elements
- Designed specifically for matte finishes
- Synthetic wax formula lasts longer for better protection and shine
- Helps repel harsh UV solar rays, pollution, water spots, bug and bird residues, and road grime
- Great for matte paintwork, vinyl wraps, and matte clear bra finishes
- Helps prevent fading, staining, and discoloration
- Spread with any premium foam or microfiber applicator pad
- Lasts up to 12 months with just one application
- Easy to use formula: spread on, then buff off
About Jet Seal Matte
JetSeal Matte is the advanced synthetic wax sealant for matte automotive finishes. Formulated with nano-tech polymers, JetSeal Matte protects and enhances matte and satin paintwork, vinyl wraps, and clear bras for up to 12 months with just one coat. The innovative formula uses UV protection technology to repel harmful solar rays that fade and discolor matte and satin finishes. JetSeal Matte is the world’s first synthetic wax sealant developed for matte paintwork and vinyl wraps. Advanced sealant formula helps protect against water spots, staining, fading, contamination, and road grime to keep matte surfaces silky and satiny. JetSeal Matte bonds directly to the pores of the surface using nano polymers, and creates a durable shield against the elements. The easy-to-use formula enhances the crisp satin sheen that hardcore enthusiasts love about matte finishes. JetSeal Matte protects any matte color so it can look its best for years to come. JetSeal Matte was derived from the fan-favorite Chemical Guys JetSeal, and redeveloped over 4 years to produce the perfect sheen on matte paints and wraps. JetSeal Matte is the perfect protectant for matte paintwork, wheels, power coat, and vinyl-wrapped surfaces. Enhance and protect the bold crisp sheen of any matte, satin, and flat finish with Chemical Guys JetSeal Matte protectant sealant.
How To Use:
- Squeeze 1 – 3 lines of JetSeal Matte onto a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad and spread over matte paintwork, vinyl wraps, and satin clear bras in a thin, even coat.
- JetSeal Matte will bond with clean surfaces within 15 minutes.
- Buff off residue with a premium soft microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 20 minutes cure time and apply a second layer to ensure even coverage.
- Not intended for Plasti-Dip surfaces.
- Always test in a small, inconspicuous area to check for desired results.