Why Buy This Product?
- Premium Brazilian Carnauba Paste Wax
- Nano-ceramic particle technology
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, California
- Custom CNC aluminum case
- Produced in limited qualities
- Brilliant high gloss shine
- Durable protection
- Great on any color paintwork
It starts with a desire to achieve visual excellence. The highest quality Paste Wax paint has ever seen housed in the most innovative and scientifically advanced storage canister ever. 100% hand crafted perfection.
One solid block of the highest grade Aerospace Treated Aluminum drafted, engineered, completely designed built and crafted in the USA. Even the Aerospace grade pre-treated stainless steal screws that hold it together are hand crafted in the USA.
Chemical Guys KORE Paste Wax canister is the first storage unit of its kind utilized in the car care industry. A solid brick of 7000 Series Aerospace Aluminum, the highest strength series of aluminum alloys for aircraft applications and is pre-tempering coated to resist temperatures between 500° to 650° C. for a period exceeding 24 hours. Each KORE Unit is assembled in an airtight environment and sealed the minute it is poured to assure freshness and avoid contamination. KORE Paste Wax is as fresh when you open it as it was the minute it was poured. The specially designed canister utilizes a unique VAC-SEAL system comprised of a four screw tighten and seal system that creates an ideal vacuum inside the canister when the screws on the top of the canister are tightened. This seal in the first of its kind, designed to preserve and maintain an ideal climate for the paste wax.
How To Use:
Note: Open KORE Paste Wax with the included key (any other methods of opening may damage the container). Always reseal cap by evenly tightening the screws
- Wash vehicle
- Towel dry with a premium microfiber towel
- Open Kore Paste Wax with the included hex key
- Use a premium foam or microfiber applicator to spread Kore Apply a thin, even coat to one panel at a time (remember less is more)
- Allow 20 minutes for Kore to dry
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel