- Ultra premium citrus-based car wash shampoo
- Unique gloss agents enhance a vibrant shine on any paint color
- Gentle enough to protect wax and sealant coats
- Super slick lubricants gently remove dirt to prevent swirls and scratches
- Paintwork shampoo and gloss enhancer in one
- Versatile soap cleans paint, wheels, glass, metal, and more!
How It Works
Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss combines natural citrus cleaning power with synthetic shine agents for an unforgettable car washing experience! This fan-favorite detailing shampoo is loved for its tough cleaning power and ability to make any vehicle look like it was just waxed and detailed. Citrus Wash & Gloss is a hyper-concentrated wash shampoo and gloss enhancer formulated to bring out a vibrant shine on any paint color. Natural citrus cleaners break down abrasive dirt, filth, and grime, lift it from the surface, then lubricate it to protect the paintwork against swirls and scratches. The versatile formula can be used for regular maintenance car washes every week in any bucket wash method or foam cannon without stripping any wax or sealant from the vehicle. Use just 1 ounce of the concentrated wash soap in your 5 gallon car wash bucket to create mountains of slick cleansing suds, or 1 ounce in your 32 ounce foam gun or foam cannon bottle to spray thick foamy suds to protect against car wash swirls and scratches. Choose Citrus Wash & Gloss for slick cleaning action and intense glossy shine after every car wash!
How To Use:
- Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
- Do not use the same wash water, bucket, cleaning tools, or drying towels on your car’s paint as you do on your tires and wheels. Use a separate tools and products. Shake well.
For regular maintenance car washes:
- Mix 1 ounce of Citrus Wash & Gloss Car Wash Soap with 5 gallons of water in a clean wash bucket. To use with a foam gun/foam cannon, mix 1 ounce of Citrus Wash & Gloss Soap with clean water in the solution bottle of your foam gun/foam cannon.
- Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
- Start washing from the top down with a premium wash mitt, and rinse the mitt in a second plain water bucket often to remove washed-off dirt and debris for a scratch-free wash.
- Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet off the car.
Caution – manufactured for professionals. Keep out of reach of children. If first aid is required while using this product see the product label for further instructions and contact a physician immediately.