Why Buy This Product?
- New satin shine look for tires, dashboards, and more
- Makes car parts look factory-new, not greasy or shiny
- Finishes dry to the touch
- Does not attract dust and dirt
- Use on any interior or exterior vinyl, rubber, and plastic parts
- Safe for engine bay covers, hoses, and components
- Modern matte look for cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Durable weather-tek formula lasts for weeks, not days
- Restores and prolongs original color of surfaces
- UV blockers help keep colors from fading
How It Works
Restore a like-new look with a satin shine finish with Silk Shine Sprayable Dressing. Old school cars had shiny vinyl, rubber, and plastic that looked wet and bright. Modern cars have matte and satin finishes on dashboards, door panels, interior upholstery, bumper plastics, door mirrors, engine covers, and even undercarriage parts and tires. Chemical Guys Silk Shine Sprayable Dressing restores this original OEM look without any extra greasy bright wet shine. Spray Silk Shine into a foam or microfiber applicator pad, then work into any vinyl, rubber, or plastic trim piece inside, or outside the vehicle. The water-based formula finishes dry to the touch, and will not leave any parts feeling greasy or sticky. Silky smooth finish will not attract extra dust and dirt, keeping tires and bumpers cleaner for longer. The ultra-refined formula penetrates deep to help nourish and protect a like-new appearance and feel. Sun blockers shield parts from harmful UVA and UVB rays that fade, crack, and break vinyl, rubber, and plastic parts all over modern cars. Patented Weather-Tek formula lasts for weeks of driving in and out of the elements. Add a spray of Silk Shine dressing after every car wash to keep black plastic and rubber parts looking modern and new for years to come.
How To Use:
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Mist 2 – 5 sprays of Silk Shine directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread Silk Shine over the entire work piece.
- Work and rub Silk Shine deep into the surface.
- Wait 5 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.