Why Buy This Product?
- The Ultimate Complete Detail in a bottle
- Superior shine and protection that lasts
- Wash, wax and protect in one step
- Ready to use: spray on dirt and wipe with microfiber towel
- Not just a wash—a waterless detailing system
- Can be used on paint, wheels, windows and more
- Perfect for all car colors
- For Paint, Fiberglass, Metal, Glass, Clear Plastic, and more
- The Waterless Detailing Solution
- Fast Easy and Eco Friendly
- For all autos, airplanes, motorcycle, coats, boats, bikes, etc.
- Designed to produce a scratch-free, swirl-free shine
- Works best with the Atomizer or heavy duty sprayer
EcoSmart-RU: How It Works
EcoSmart was formulated from the ground up, and it is the first waterless detailing system of its kind. Once sprayed, the unique formula of EcoSmart lifts and separates dirt from the surface, suspending it in a unique blend of hyper-surfactants, natural carnauba wax, and slick lubricating agents. Once suspended, the various contaminants that covered your vehicle’s beautiful finish can be safely and easily wiped away with a soft microfiber towel.
The secret behind EcoSmart is Smart Chemistry. By combining the first Eco-based natural carnauba emulsion with hyper-efficient lubricating agents and gloss enhancers, we have engineered the first waterless system that cleans, shines, and protects paint from swirls and scratches in one easy step. The high shine and deep warm glow left after washing with EcoSmart is achieved from the perfect blend of natural Brazilian carnauba wax: nature’s durable protective sealant.
How To Use:
- EcoSmart-RU is ready to use straight out of the bottle and does not require further dilution to clean any vehicle.
Directions For Use:
- Make sure to wash your vehicle in a shaded area and that the vehicle is cool to the touch.
- Shake well, then spray the product directly onto the surface.
- Watch as EcoSmart emulsifies dirt and grime.
- Wipe up the EcoSmart and dirt in one direction with a clean microfiber towel.
- Buff the area dry with another clean microfiber towel to reveal a high gloss shine.
- Work one panel at a time to prevent the product from drying and leaving spots or streaks.
- For added shine, follow up with your favorite quick detailer, wax, or sealant.